Brighton College Bangkok is the fourth school in the Brighton College family of international schools. We form part of the Brighton College International Schools (BCIS) organisation, that works with local partners to replicate Brighton College UK's extraordinary academic success, track record of innovation, and its unique culture of kindness.
BCIS choose to work with partners around the world who share this vision, and their approach is informed by the aims and ethos of Brighton College. These are achieved by prioritising:
- The appointment and training of excellent leaders and teachers
- Inspirational teaching
- An innovative and forward looking approach to education
- Academic support and enrichment beyond lessons
- A varied co-curriculum that encourages confidence with pupils taking positions of leadership and responsibility and learning the importance of teamwork and collaboration
- A commitment to high standards and accountability