Our vision for Brighton College Bangkok is to create a school that prioritises emotional wellbeing and fosters a life-long love of learning: a school where pupils look to the needs of their classmates, but are also engaged with their local community and are aware of global issues.
It is a school where pupils are resilient, confident and grateful for their opportunities; and a school where teachers stoke the children’s natural curiosity, fuelling their desire to investigate and understand the world around them.
It is our privilege to have the opportunity to put these key fundamentals of curiosity, confidence and kindness in place, enabling our pupils to take full advantage of the next stage of their education.
Our Core Values
- Delivering an innovative, challenging and broad curriculum which encourages curiosity and enquiry.
- Developing a foundation of knowledge and body of skills with which to understand and question the world we live in.
- Providing opportunities for children to build and maintain positive relationships and develop the necessary skills to contribute in a meaningful way.
- Imparting an enthusiasm for the world beyond the classroom - in particular: sport, music and the performing arts.
- Respecting the difference in others, and recognising that the efforts and achievements of every individual in our community are valued equally.
- Making a positive difference in the world.